Contact Julianne Nichols, DO
5959 Big Tree Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
705 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone: (716) 710-8266
Fax: (716) 508-8825
Monday- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology, University at Albany, State University of New York
- Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Member, American College of Cardiology
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Capital Area Health Consortium Community Service Award
- Cimato TR, Conway A, Nichols J, and Wallace PK. CD133 Expression in Circulating Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells. Cytometry Part B 2018; 9999: 1-7.
- Nichols J, Berger N, Yap V, Fusco D, Datta D. A Twenty-six-Year-Old Man with a Slowly Growing Heterogeneous Intrathoracic Mass. Chest 2014; 146: e19-23.
- Nichols J, Berger N, Praveen J. Sub-Acute Right Ventricle Perforation by Pacemaker Lead Presenting with Left Hemothorax and Shock. Case Rep in Cardiol 2015. 25 Feb 2018.
- Berger N, Nichols J, Datta D. Lane-Hamilton Syndrome in an Adult. Clin Res Journal 2015. 2016 Sep;10(5):661-5.
- Berger N, Nichols J, Yap V, Datta D. An Unusual Cause of Acute-Onset Chest Pain: Spontaneous Pneumomediastinum. Connecticut Medicine. 79(4):201-5 · April 2015
- Nichols J, Foley R, Datta D: The Impact of Nutritional Status on Survival in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. European Society of Cardiology ESC 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Nichols J, Kaloudis E, Wilcox D, Foley R, Datta D. Correlation between Pulmonary Artery Diameter and Mean Pulmonary Artery Pressure in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension associated with Scleroderma. World Congress on Heart Disease 2014, Boston, MA.
- Nichols J, Wilcox D, Datta D, Foley R. Obesity jn Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. World Congress on Heart Disease 2014, Boston, MA.
- Nichols J, Kaloudis E, Foley R, Datta D. Pulmonary Vascular Dimensions as an Indicator of Pulmonary Hypertension in Scleroderma. ACCP Chest 2014, Austin, TX.
- Nichols J, Foley R, Datta D. Renal Dysfunction in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and its Impact on Survival. ACCP Chest 2014, Austin, TX.
- Nichols J., Zanoria S., Wilcox, D., Foley, R., Datta D: Nutritional Status and Functional Capacity in Pulmonary Hypertension. ACCP Chest 2014, Austin, TX.
- Nichols J, Wilcox D, Datta D, Foley R: Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure and Pulmonary Artery Diameter- in Scleroderma-associated Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. ACCP Chest 2014, Austin, TX.
- Nichols J, Berger N, Joseph P, Datta D. Subacute right ventricular perforation by pacemaker lead presenting with left hemothorax and shock. Society for Critical Care Medicine 2015, Phoenix, AZ.
- Nichols J, Foley R, Datta D: Does Mean Pulmonary Artery Pressure Affect Glomerular Filtration Rate in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension? American Thoracic Society 2015, Denver, CO.
- Nichols J, Wilcox D, Foley R, Datta D. The Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and its Relation to Severity and Survival. American Thoracic Society 2015, Denver CO.
- Berger N, Nichols J, Datta D. A Spectrum of Neuroendocrine Cell Tumors Presenting Simultaneously. ACCP Chest 2014, Austin, TX.
- Zanoria S, Nichols J, Foley R, Datta D: Severity of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and Nutritional Status. American Thoracic Society 2014, San Diego, CA.