Area of Specialization
100 High St.
Buffalo, NY 14203
571 Tenth St.
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
- University of Damascus, Faculty of Medicine, 2008
- St. Georges HMS, London, Visiting Student, 2005
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston - Visiting Student, 2007
- University at Buffalo, Internal Medicine Resident, 2012
- University at Buffalo, Internal Medicine, Chief Resident, 2013
- University at Buffalo, Cardiology fellow, 2016
- University at Buffalo, Chief fellow, 2016
- Memberships and Honorary/Professional Societies
- American College of Physician
Al-Basel Award, 2006 (Ranked 2nd in Class)
- J. Frederic Painton, MD (2012) (Best Resident Teaching Award)
Louis and Ruth Siegel Award (2013) (Excellence in Teaching)
Curtis AB, Dalal K. “The role of implantable cardiac electrical devices in patients with myotonic dystrophy”.. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2011 Dec; 22(12): 1376-7. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 22081914.
Dalal K. “Acute Hepatitis: diagnosis and treatment”. Damascus University Journal. 2007 Dec; 23(12): 117-123
Rawal, D., Dalal, K., Makdissi, A., Dandona, P.. (2011, April). “Hemoglobin Fukuaka Causing a Falsely Low HbA1C Value Measured by Immunoassay”..Poster presented at: American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist; San Diego, CA.
Sandhu, S., Bali, C., Dalal, K., Marumganti, A., Dhindsa, S.. (2011, April). “Bilateral Adrenal Hemorrhage With Adrenal Insufficiency In Blunt Abdominal Trauma And Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome”. Poster presented at: American Associate of Clinical Endocrinologist: San Diego, CA.
Language Fluency (other than English)
- Some Spanish