Contact Dr. David Zlotnick
100 High Street, B2
Buffalo, NY 14203
705 Maple Road, Suite 300
Williamsville, NY 14221
5844 Southwestern Blvd.
Hamburg, NY 14075
- Interventional Cardiology Advanced Fellowship, Oehsner Medical Center
- Interventional Cardiology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Medical Doctorate, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, University of Rochester
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Excellence in Teaching Award of the Department of Medicine
- Take Five Scholars Program
Publications & Presentations
- Zlotnick DM and Canty JM Jr. Striking a balance: Individualizing antithrombotic therapy after myocardial infarction. Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine. 2016; 74.
- Zlotnick DM, Ouellette ML, Malenka DJ, DeSimone JP, Leavitt BJ, Helm RE, Olmstead EM, Costa SP, DiScipio AW, Likosky DS, Schmoker JD, Quinn RD, Sisto D, Klemperer JD, Sardella GL, Baribeau YR, Frumiento C, Brown JR, O‘Rourke DJ. Effect of preoperative pulmonary hypertension on outcomes in patients with severe aortic stenosis following surgical aortic valve replacement.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 112(10).
- "Is the Use of Drug-Eluting Stents Related to the Risk of Target Vessel Revascularization." American College of Cardiology 2013 Annual Meeting, ACC (2013)
- Zlotnick DM, Ramanath VS, Brown JR, Kaplan AV. Classification and treatment of coronary artery bifurcation lesions: putting the Medina classification to the test. Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2012; 13(4).
- "Management of Cardiogenic Shock." Northern New England Cardiovascular Disease Study Group Fall Regional Meeting, Northern New England Cardiovascular Disease Study Group (2012)
- "Pulmonary Hypertension and Outcomes of Aortic Valve Replacement for Severe Aortic Stenosis – New Insights." - Northern New England Cardiovascular Disease Study Group Spring Regional Meeting, Northern New England Cardiovascular Disease Study Group (2012)
- "Special Topic: Case Studies: High Output Failure." The 8th Annual Dartmouth Conference on Advances in Heart Failure, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (2012)
- "Severe Pulmonary Hypertension is an Independent Predictor of In-Hospital Mortality and Acute Kidney Injury after Aortic Valve Replacement for Severe Aortic Stenosis." American College of Cardiology 2012 Annual Meeting, ACC (2012)