Area of Specialization
Buffalo General Medical Center
100 High Street, B2
Buffalo, NY 14203
705 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
5959 Big Tree Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
875 Ellicott Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
2223 W. State Street
Olean, NY 14760
Dr. Chee H. Kim is board certified in cardiovascular disease and clinical cardio electrophysiology. In addition to his duties at Great Lakes Cardiovascular, he is the director of the Electrophysiology Laboratory at ECMC. Over the course of his decades practicing medicine, Dr. Kim has served as a cardiologist at Buffalo Medical Group and as the Director of Electrophysiology and Pacemaker Service at Rochester Hospital in Rochester, NY. Moreover, Dr. Kim specializes in cryoablation for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. Please click here to learn more about cryoablation
- Fellowships, Cardiology, Medicine/Cardiac Electrophysiology, University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts, Cornell University
Accreditations and Associations
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Rahilly Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Strong Memorial Hospital, 1994
- Shurin, P.A, Kim, C.H, Fulton, d. and Marchant, C.D. Susceptibility of Beta-Lactamase producing strains of Branhamella Catarrhalis to sleeceted, orally administered antimicrobial agents. Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Recent Advances in Otitis Media with Effusion. In Recent Advances in otitis Media with effusion. 1984. Lim, D.J., Philadelphia, Toronto; B.C Decker, Inc.
- Shlaes, D.M, Lehman, M.H, Currie-McCumber, C.A, Kim, C.H, Floyd, R. Prevalence of colonization with antibiotics resistant gram-negative bacilli in nursing home care unit: the importance of cross-colonization as documented by plasmid analysis. Infect Control 1986;7: 538-45.
- Rhinehart, E. Shales, D.M, Keyes, T.F, Serkey, J. Kirkley, B. C.H, Currie-McCumber, C.A, Hall, G. Nosocomial clonal dissemination of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus elucidated by plasmid analysis. Arch Intern Med 1987; 40: 237-239.
- Kim, C.H, Daubert, J.P, Akiyama, T. Antiarrhythmic agents in older patients: Current state of knowledge. Drugs and Aging 1994;4:462-69.
- Daubert, J.P, Kim, C.H. Nonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia: Current Evalution and Management. A.N.E. 1997;2(1):79-91.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Gates Vascular Institute
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Buffalo VA Medical Center
- Olean General Hospital
- Olean Medical Group