5959 Big Tree Rd.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
475 S. Transit Rd., Ste. 200
Lockport, NY 14094
University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences MD, Cum Laude
John Hopkins University School of Medicine Residency, Internal Medicine
University at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
Accreditations and Associations
- American College of Cardiology
- Erie County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Board Certification Internal Medicine
- President Alpha Epsilon Delta
- Phi Beta Kappa Member
- SUNY at Buffalo Dean’s List, NCI Fellowship for Summer Research in Oncology
- Dean’s Letter for Performance, Third Year Clerkship
Research and Publications
- Azra Raza, Kalust Uear, Ranjan Bhayana, Maureen Memphsi and Harvey Preisler. Utility and sensitivity of anti-BrdU antibodies in assessing S-ohase cells compared to auto-radiography. Cell biochemistry and Function: Vol. 3: 149-153 (1985).
- Azra Raza, Ranjan Bhayana, Kalust Uear, Jeffrey Kirshner and Harvey Preisler. Differences between labeling index and DNA histograms in assessing S-Phase cells from homogenous group of chronic phase CMJ patients. Cytometry 6: 445-451 (1985).
- Azra Raza, Kalust Uear, Ranjan Bhayana and Harvey Preisler. Simultaneous detection of two probes incorporated in the DNA by combining immunofluorescence and auto-radiology. Blod: Vol. 64: pg 1960 (1984).
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Gates Vascular Institute
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Buffalo VA Medical Center