Contact Dr. Brian Page, MD
705 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone: (716) 710-8266
Fax: (716) 710-8267
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, University at Buffalo
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University at Buffalo
- MD, University at Buffalo
- BA, Biochemistry, Canisius College
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology (2015–present)
- American College of Cardiology (2009–2015)
- American Heart Association (2009–present)
- Mosleh W, Chaudhari MR, Sonkawade S, Mahajan SD, Khalil C, Frodey K, Shah T, Dahal S, Karki R, Katkar R, Blankesteijn WM, Page BJ, Pokharel S, Kim M, Sharma UC. The Therapeutic Potential of Blocking Galectin-3 Expression in Acute Myocardial Infarction and Mitigating Inflammation of Infarct Region: A Clinical Outcome-Based Translational Study. Biomark Insights. 2018; 13.
- Mosleh W, Sharma A, Sidhu MS, Page B, Sharma UC, Farkouh ME. The Role of SGLT-2 Inhibitors as Part of Optimal Medical Therapy in Improving Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients with Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease.. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2017; 31(3).
- Oyewole-Eletu S, Mursleen, A, Chung, CJ, Page BJ. Seven Centimeter Aortic Mural Thrombus in a 40-year old Female. J Case Rep Images. 2017; 3.
- Douglas, PS, Page BJ. Outcomes of Anatomical Versus Functional Testing for Coronary Artery Disease. New England Journal of Medicine. 2015; 372.
- Page BJ, Banas MD, Suzuki G, Weil BR, Young RF, Fallavollita JA, Palka BA and Canty JM Jr. Revascularization of chronic hibernating myocardium stimulates myocyte proliferation and partially reverses chronic adaptations to ischemia. J Am College Card. 2015; 65(7).
- Qu J, Young R, Page BJ, Shen X, Tata N, Li J, Duan X, Fallavollita JA, Canty JM. Reproducible ion-current-based approach for 24-plex comparison of the tissue proteomes of hibernating versus normal myocardium in swine models J Proteome Res. 2014; 13(5).
- Qu J, Young R, Page BJ, Shen X, Tata N, Li J, Duan X, Fallavollita JA, Canty JM Jr. A reproducible ion current-based approach for 24-plex comparison of the tissue proteomes of hibernating vs normal myocardium in swine models. J Proteome Research. 2014; 13(5).
- Page BJ, RF Young, JA Fallavollita and Canty Jr JM. The physiological significance of a coronary stenosis differentially affects contractility and mitochondrial function in viable chronically dysfunctional myocardium.. Basic Res Cardiol. 2013; 108(4).
- Tu C, Li J, Young R, Page BJ, Engler F, Halfon MS, Canty JM, Qu J. Combinatorial peptide ligand library treatment followed by a dual-enzyme, dual-activation approach on a nanoflow liquid chromatography/orbitrap/electron transfer dissociation system for comprehensive analysis of swine plasma proteome Anal Chem. 2011; 83(12).
- Tu C, J Li, R Young, BJ Page, F. Engler, MS Halfon, JM Canty Jr. and J Qu.. Combinatorial peptide ligand library treatment followed by a dual-enzyme, dual-activation approach on a nanoflow liquid chromatography/orbitrap/electron transfer dissocation system for comprehensive analysis of swine plasma proteome.. Anal. Chem.. 2011; 2(2).
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, Inductee
- White Coat Teaching Award
- ACP Annual Scientific Meeting Resident Research - 2nd Place
- F. Carter Pannill Jr., MD Award
- ACC Young Investigator Award Competition - 2nd Place
- 1st Place SUNY at Buffalo 9th Annual Resident Scholarly Exchange Day
- Lawrence H. Golden, MD Intern Award