Contact Dr. Hiroko Beck
100 High Street, B2
Buffalo, NY 14203
705 Maple Road, Suite 300
Williamsville, NY 14221
Dr. Beck specializes in cryoablation for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. Please click here to learn more about cryoablation.
- Clinical Electrophysiology Fellowship, University of Maryland
- Cardiology Fellowship, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Maryland Medical Systems
- Medical Doctorate, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Summa Cum Laude, Canisius College
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan
- American Board of Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical RE-CIRCUIT Award
- Richard Sarkin/Emeritus Faculty Chapter of the Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Henry Rolando Scholarship
Presentations & Publications
- Mosleh W, Sheikh A, Said Z, Abdel-Aal MA, Gadde S, Shah T, Wilson MF, Beck H, Kim C, Sharma UC, Sharma U. The use of Cardiac-CT alone to exclude left atrial thrombus before atrial fibrillation ablation: Efficiency, safety, and cost analysis.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018.
- Narasimha D, Hanna N, Beck H, Chaskes M, Glover R, Gatewood R, Bourji M, Gudleski GD, Danzer S, Curtis AB. Validation of a smartphone-based event recorder for arrhythmia detection.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41(5).
- Narisimha, Deepika, Hanna, Nader, Beck H, Chaskes MJ, Glover RF, Gatewood, Robert, Bourji MH, Gudleski GD, Danzer, Susan, Curtis AB. Validation of a smartphone-based event recorder for arrhythmia detection. PACE. 2018; 41.
- Beck H, Curtis AB. Right Ventricular versus Biventricular Pacing for Heart Failure and Atrioventricular Block. Current Heart Failure Report. 2016; 13(5).
- Curtis AB, Beck H. The Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator: When Less is More.. J AM Coll Cardiol. 2015; 5.
- Beck H. Multipoint Left Ventricular Pacing in a Single Coronary Sinus Branch Improves Mid-Term Echocardiographic and Clinical Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. J Cardio Electro. 2015; 1.
- Curtis AB, Beck H. Sex and ethnicity related differences in electrocardiography: ECG Handbook of Contemporary Challenges. Cardiotext publishing. 2015; 5.c