Area of Specialization
General Cardiology (Inpatient)
Contact Dr. Mohamed Ahmed
Buffalo General Medical Center
100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Phone: (716) 710-8266
Fax: (716) 859-3971
- Chief Fellow, Cardiology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, State University of New York at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Residency, Internal Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Doctor of Medicine, Saba University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Honours Science, University of Waterloo, Ontario
- University at Buffalo GME Award for Excellent Patient Communication
- High-Risk Carotid Plaques Identified by CT-Angiogram can Predict Acute Myocardial Infarction, Wassim Mosleh, MB BCh BAO,*Keenan Adib, MD,*Punnanithinont Natdanai, MD, MPH, Andres Carmona-Rubio, MD, Roshan Karki, MD, Jacienta Paily, MD, Mohamed Abdel-Aal Ahmed, MD, Sujit Vakkalanka, MD, Narasa Madam, MBBS, Gregory D Gudleski, PhD, Charles Chung, MD, and Umesh C Sharma, MD, PhD, The International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging, 2017 April, 33(4): 561-568.
- The Use of Cardiac-CT Alone to Exclude Left Atrial Thrombus Before Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Efficiency, Safety, and Cost Analysis, Wassim Mosleh, MD,*Ali Sheikh, DO,*Zaid Said, MD, Mohamed A. Abdel-Aal, MD, Siri Gadde, MD, Tanvi Shah, MD, Michael F. Wilson, MD, Hiroko Beck, MD, Chee Kim, MD, and Umesh C. Sharma, MD, PhD, Pacing Clinical Electrophysiology, 2018 July. 41(7): 727-733.
- Aortic Paravalvular Leak, can TAVR Be the Answer? Mohamed Abdel-Aal Ahmed, Yan Yatsynovich, Tharmathai Ramanan, Gerald Colern, Rosemary Hansen, Thomas Cimato, Susan Graham, Brian Page and Vijay Iyer, JACC: Case Reports, Vol. 1, Issue 5, December 2019.