Area of Specialization
Contact Dr. Christopher Michaeles
Olean General Hospital
515 Main Street
Olean, NY 14760
Fax: (716) 375-7037
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Post-Fellowship, Quantitative Computed Tomography Angiography, Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, State University of New York at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME
- Doctor of Medicine, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Chemistry, Assumption College, Worcester, MA
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and eCornell
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
- Dabigatran and Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation. Invited CME lecture, Ketchikan Indian Community Tribal Health Clinic, Ketchikan, AK. April 22, 2011.
- Dabigatran and Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation. Invited CME lecture, Ethel Lund Medical Center, Juneau, AK. April 19, 2011.
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Valve Stenosis. Invited CME Lecture, City-wide Echo Rounds, Erie County Medical Center, Buffalo. June 23, 2009.