Contact Dr. Hiroko Beck
100 High Street, B2
Buffalo, NY 14203
705 Maple Road, Suite 300
Williamsville, NY 14221
5959 Big Tree Road, Suite 102
Orchard Park, NY 14127
- Clinical Electrophysiology Fellowship, University of Maryland
- Cardiology Fellowship, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Maryland Medical Systems
- Medical Doctorate, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Summa Cum Laude, Canisius College
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan
- American Board of Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical RE-CIRCUIT Award
- Richard Sarkin/Emeritus Faculty Chapter of the Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Henry Rolando Scholarship
Presentations & Publications
- Mosleh W, Sheikh A, Said Z, Abdel-Aal MA, Gadde S, Shah T, Wilson MF, Beck H, Kim C, Sharma UC, Sharma U. The use of Cardiac-CT alone to exclude left atrial thrombus before atrial fibrillation ablation: Efficiency, safety, and cost analysis.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018.
- Narasimha D, Hanna N, Beck H, Chaskes M, Glover R, Gatewood R, Bourji M, Gudleski GD, Danzer S, Curtis AB. Validation of a smartphone-based event recorder for arrhythmia detection.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41(5).
- Narisimha, Deepika, Hanna, Nader, Beck H, Chaskes MJ, Glover RF, Gatewood, Robert, Bourji MH, Gudleski GD, Danzer, Susan, Curtis AB. Validation of a smartphone-based event recorder for arrhythmia detection. PACE. 2018; 41.
- Beck H, Curtis AB. Right Ventricular versus Biventricular Pacing for Heart Failure and Atrioventricular Block. Current Heart Failure Report. 2016; 13(5).
- Curtis AB, Beck H. The Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator: When Less is More.. J AM Coll Cardiol. 2015; 5.
- Beck H. Multipoint Left Ventricular Pacing in a Single Coronary Sinus Branch Improves Mid-Term Echocardiographic and Clinical Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. J Cardio Electro. 2015; 1.
- Curtis AB, Beck H. Sex and ethnicity related differences in electrocardiography: ECG Handbook of Contemporary Challenges. Cardiotext publishing. 2015; 5.c